Sunday, January 24, 2010

Fresh Bear Tank Wish List

So now that I'm at lvl 80, I thought I should set some goals in terms of gear that I would like to try and get pretty fast to be ready to do anything the guild might ask me to do, or more likely me ask the guild if I can do. :)

Here is a list of items that I have already secured to start off.
Duskstalker Shoulderpads
Polar Boots with Eternal Belt Buckle
Trollwoven Girdle

Thanks to Matheo for crafting me the Polar Belt and Trollwoven Girdle. And thank you to Blackbear for crafting me an Eternal Belt Buckle.

And here is the list of items I'd like to shore up for all my other slots along with how you get them.

Head
Mask of Distant Memory (Drops from The Black Night in Heroic Trial of the Champion)
Arcanum of the Stalwart Protector (Argent Crusade: Revered with Nashette)

Shoulders
Greater Inscription of the Pinnacle (Sons of Hodir: Exalted)

Cloak
Durable Nerubhide Cape (Leatherworking crafted BoE)
or
Eerie Runeblade Polisher (Drops from Falric in Normal Halls of Reflection)

Chest
Knightbane Carapace (Leatherworking crafted BoE from a recipe drop in Trials raid)
or
Polar Vest (Leatherworking crafted BoE)

Wrist
Gloves of the Argent Fanatic (Drops from either 2nd boss in Regular Trial of the Champion)

Leggings
Gored Hide Legguards (Drops from Gal’darah in Heroic Gundrak)

Rings
Titanium Earthguard Ring (BoE crafted, Jewelcrafting)
Ring of Carnelian and Bone (Drops from Forgemaster Garfrost in Regular Pit of Saron)

Necklace
Chained Military Gorget (25 Emblems of Heroism)

Trinkets
The Black Heart (Drops from The Black Knight in Regular Trial of the Champion)
Essence of Gossamer (Drops from Hadronox in Heroic Azjol-Nerub)

Weapon
Staff of Trickery (Drops from Cyanigosa in Heroic Violet Hold)

Idol
Idol of the Corruptor (Bought with Emblems of Conquest)

What I need to do it (Runs & Emblems):
Normal:
Trial of the Champion (2nd Bosses & the Black Knight)
Pit of Saron (Forgemaster Garfrost)
Halls of Reflection (Falric)
Heroic:
Violet Hold (Cyanigosa)
Anjol-Nerub (Hadronox)
Gundrak (Gal'darah)
Trial of the Champion (The Black Knight)
Emblems:
25 Emblems of Heroism
19 Emblems of Conquest

1 comment:

  1. Woot! I got mentioned! lol. Interesting article on your gear. I think that's a good idea. Sort of sets a goal and gives a brief description on how to achieve it.

    ReplyDelete